In autumn, there comes a moment when we begin to rebuild after the summer heat and gradually prepare for the cold. At this moment, our body is very vulnerable, it can succumb to harmful influences from the outside, as it is susceptible to infections and diseases. That is why we need a proper autumn diet, which will allow us not only to lose weight but also to help the body fight external infections, strengthening its immune system. Such a diet will allow you to replenish the body with the necessary trace elements and vitamins, which may be scarce during this period.
Our autumn diet lasts from 5 to 7 days, and, in such a short time, you can lose up to 11 pounds, but only if you strictly adhere to the recommendations.
5 golden rules of the autumn diet
1. You are going to be eating in small portions, but do it 6 times a day.
2. Try to avoid harmful products. This is especially true of fast food and other low-quality foods containing fats and carcinogens. Give preference to fresh vegetables and fruits, which, during this period, can be found in abundance. Try to make your daily diet balanced and varied.
3. Do not try to lose weight fast. It is a gradual weight loss that brings the most lasting result.
4. Do not forget that the calorie content of the daily diet should be at least 800 Kcal.
5. Although the autumn diet is useful, you should not abuse it. If you like it, and you want to repeat it, then first give the body a short break.
Autumn diet menu
1. Oatmeal with yogurt or a portion of low-fat cottage cheese, a salad of vegetables, several slices of bread with bran, a choice of a glass of milk or a cup of green tea.
2. Oatmeal with water, dried apricots, a slice of wholemeal bread, a glass of milk or a cup of green tea.
3. A slice of lean meat, fresh vegetables, a slice of bread, a glass of tea or milk.
Lunch to choose from
1. Soup, a portion of boiled lean meat or chicken with sunflower oil, two slices of bread (wholemeal flour or bran), a cup of juice (vegetable or fruit).
2. Soup, half a portion (80 grams) of lean meat or fish, vegetables, two slices of bread, one small apple.
3. Vinaigrette, two slices of bread, compote or juice of your choice.
1. A portion of fat-free cottage cheese, about 200 grams of any fresh or stewed vegetables, a slice of bran bread and green tea.
2. 100 grams of cottage cheese pancakes with sour cream, a salad of fresh vegetables, a slice of bread (rye or grain), a glass of warm nonfat milk.
3. Eggplant, baked in the oven with carrots, tomatoes, and herbs, a slice of rye bread.
From the proposed menu you can choose different breakfasts, lunches, and dinners every day, as well as combine them as you wish. In the afternoon you can eat an apple or a banana. And before going to bed, a glass of low-fat yogurt or a rosehip broth will be great.
Read next: Dating a russian girl advice